We’re Hiring! Know a Superstar for our Office?
Voted London’s Best Chiropractor since 2012, The Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio is searching for their next Superstar! Our diverse practice is based on the driving belief that every human being is designed to be extraordinary and that starts with our staff!
We are looking for a very special person:
Someone who is energetic, outgoing, and confident.
Someone who loves to entertain, who knows everyone in their neighbourhood and is a natural leader.
Someone with computer savvy, social media know-how and financial prudence.
Someone to be the face of our office and the Life by Design movement.
Responsibilities as a Chiropractic Assistant would include:
• Daily interaction with our practice members to create a warm inviting environment
• Oversee day-to-day flow of the office
• Handle communications via telephone or email
• Develop & maintain efficient, client focused procedures
• Reaching out to Practice Members regarding appointments and account balances
• Management of daily financial transactions
• Promote our monthly Life by Design seminars
• Daily posts and pictures on our social media platforms
• Monthly write-ups for our newsletter… to name a few.
Keep in mind this job is not for everyone. We’re interested in a diamond in the rough who consistently delivers WOW moments, doesn’t shy away from a difficult conversation and ultimately, is a great fit in our community and office.
Is this you?
Drop by our office (394 Oxford St. E., between Waterloo & Colbourne) before Thurs. June 2st 2018 with your resume and cover letter during our business hours; Mondays from 4-7pm and Tuesdays through Thursdays 11am-1 and 4-7pm.
No phone calls, emails or social media messages please.
Along with your resume, please include a personalized cover letter answering the following questions:
1. Why qualities and skills do you possess that qualify you for this position?
2. Why would this job be a good fit for you?
3. What WOW factor would you bring to our office?
Best of Luck!
The Cafe of Life Team