Gut Boosting Smoothie
At the Cafe of Life we make no secret that one’s physical health is often reflective in the health of their gut. That’s why we recommend supplementing with probiotics and also using prebiotic to help feed your gut microbiome. Did you know almost 5lbs of body weight is made up of intestinal bacteria? More and more research is coming out not only proving that your gut microbiome is vital for a healthy digestive, immune and nervous system but also to bullet proof you from chronic diseases and dysfunction. Here’s my patent pending ‘Gut Microbiome Boosting Morning Smoothie recipe. Bottom’s up!
- 3 handfuls of organic salad mix (100g)
- Half an organic lemon (60g)
- 2 Tbsp of Collagen Hydroslate
- 1Tbsp of Potato Starch
- 1 Tbsp Green Banana Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Bon Fire Fish Oil
- 15oz of Kombucha
- 1.5 cups of Frozen organic berries
Put ingredients into blender and mix until smooth.