No Bake Cookie Dough Protein Balls
These bite sized balls taste like chocolate chip cookie dough! Perfect for breakfast, snacking, and even dessert!! A nice little treat. Just remember snacks are snacks, just cause they are ‘Eat by Design’ approved doesn’t make it any less of a snack.
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour*, plus 1-2 tablespoons additional as needed
- (find pasteurized flour if needed)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-4 tablespoons Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
In a large bowl, stir together the almond butter, protein powder, 1/3 cup coconut flour, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons almond milk.
Stir until the mixture forms a dough that is soft enough to roll into balls, but not overly sticky.
Add additional coconut flour or almond milk as needed to make the mixture more or less dry. Stir in the chocolate chips. Roll into 12 balls. Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for later.
No bake protein balls can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.Recipe and photograph from WellPlated.com
Latest posts by Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio (see all)
- Why Babies & Children Need Chiropractic - April 17, 2019
- Ashley’s Success at the Cafe of Life - March 28, 2019
- Top Athletes use Chiropractic and why you should, too… - March 26, 2019