Berry Cream Popsicles
Summer’s here! And there is no better way to cool off than with our Eat by Design approved popsicles for the kiddies (and you!). They’re deliciously easy!
• 3 cups organic strawberries
• 1 can full fat coconut milk
• 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp raw honey
- Puree strawberries in a blender. Add 1 tbsp of honey and blend until combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut milk, vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of honey together. Mix until combined thoroughly.
- Pour 1-2 tbsp of strawberry puree into each popsicle mold. Pour 1-2 tbsp of coconut mix into each mold. Continue to switch between the berry puree and the coconut mixture until popsicle molds are filled. Place molds in freezer.
- Allow popsicles to freeze completely before serving, about 5-8 hours. Once your popsicles are ready to serve, run the bottom of the popsicle molds under warm water to help release them from the molds. Serve and enjoy!